Frequently Asked Questions
Please be sure to read over my shop policies for more information (:
When will my order ship?
- Processing time can be found at the top of the website and in the bio of any of my social medias.
Are orders outsourced or drop-shipped?
- No, all orders are made with love by me! Thank you for supporting my small business <3
Do you do custom orders?
- Custom orders can be fulfilled on a case-by-case basis. Custom order availability depends on the volume of open orders currently needing to be filled. Pricing depends on complexity of the request, certain levels of complexity will be denied.
- Text-only customs are always available
Can I request one of your designs on a different item?
- Yes! I can custom make any of my designs on a different color or with different accents by request. Certain designs may be too large/detailed to be sized down for hats, but if the design is capable of meeting your custom request, I am always open to it! The only exception to this is large preorders (ex: pumpkin kirby preorders)
Ex: Placing a design on a different color than what is shown on the listing. Changing colors of threads. Getting a design on a t-shirt instead of a jacket.
What is the process behind order fulfillment?
- Most products are made to order. Once I receive your order, it is embroidered in house from scratch. Shirts/jackets generally take a little longer to fulfill because I order your desired color and size after your order is placed. I try to keep all hat colors on hand.
What if I need an order ASAP?
- Orders do not always take the full processing time! The processing time is in place as a protective measure in case of product backorders or several orders being placed at the same time. Please message or email me to inquire about a more specific approximation of when you can expect your order. Orders are guaranteed within the processing time, I can try to accommodate rush orders to the best of my ability.
Do you ship your crocheted items?
- Currently my crochet is for local events, but it is possible that I will have small drops on my website moving forward. Be sure to follow my instagram to stay up to date.
Don't see your question here? Email me: ASWbroidery@gmail.com